in 1986, Wilfried Courage and Prof. h.c. Gabriel Khazaka, Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbH brought the world's first scientific measuring devices for objective determination of skin parameters to the market. To this day, we are the market leader and no one else offers such a complete range of skin measurement parameters. Even after more than 30 years, we are a family-run company and are constantly developing new measurement methods for skin & hair. Every year C+K products are sold in over 70 countries worldwide.
We offer two different product lines, the scientific skin analysis systems and devices for skin type determination and cosmetic consultation.Use in the scientific field
The devices are standard worldwide:
- In the research and development laboratories of the cosmetic/pharmaceutical/raw materials industry. Due to their ease of use and low prices, the devices are used not only by the large multinationals but also by small and medium-sized companies to monitor the efficacy of products at every stage of development.
- At independent test laboratories to perform efficacy tests and substantiate advertising claims
- In basic dermatological research
- Occupational medicine has discovered skin measurements, in addition to measurements of eyes, ears and lung function, to demonstrate to workers the hazards to skin in the workplace and the importance of skin protection products.
- In other fields and industries, such as textile or food industry or other medical fields for basic research (e.g. gynecology, ophthalmology, veterinary medicine, etc.).
This is only a selection of the versatile user groups.
C+K instruments have even been used for skin physiological measurements on astronauts in space on the International Space Station (ISS).