KOKO Kosmetikvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG was founded on August 3, 1994. The personally liable partner is KOKO Kosmetikvertrieb Verwaltungs-GmbH, Leichlingen, whose managing directors are Marek Harder and Dr. Hans Lautenschläger.
Dr. Hans Lautenschläger studied chemistry and physics (minor) at the Free University of Berlin. As head of department in the research and development division of Nattermann & Cie. GmbH, Cologne, he developed new active pharmaceutical ingredients in the indications of lipid metabolism disorders, inflammation and cardiovascular disease from 1977 to 1987. From 1987 to 1990, he headed the application technology department of Nattermann Phospholipid GmbH, which was engaged in the development of pharmaceutical and skin care products containing phosphatidylcholine. From 1990 to 1998, Dr. Lautenschläger was managing director of Rhenus Wilhelm Reiners GmbH & Co. KG in Mönchengladbach; during this time, innovative cooling lubricants (KSS) and skin protection preparations for industrial use were developed. Under his management, KOKO Kosmetikvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG developed into a globally active company with an export share of approx. 70%.
KOKO Kosmetikvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG develops, produces and distributes skin care products under the trademark dermaviduals® through dermatological practices with affiliated cosmetic departments as well as through cosmetic institutes and authorized pharmacies.
KOKO Kosmetikvertrieb GmbH & Co KG is
- Member of the Industrieverband Körperpflege- und Waschmittel e.V. (Industrial Association for Personal Hygiene and Detergents). (IKW)
- Supporting member of the Gesellschaft für Dermopharmazie e.V. (GD)
- I.A.C. supporting member - International Association for Applied Corneotherapy.
KOKO follows a transparent company philosophy based on mutual trust. Suggestions and ideas from the practice are very welcome to further develop dermaviduals®.
dermaviduals® preparations are protected by patents. Background information and new scientific findings are regularly published in a neutral form. An essential goal is the organic cooperation among cosmetic institutes and dermatologists. Cosmetic care and prevention thus form a unit with dermatological treatment in medical practices.
Dr. Hans Lautenschläger is a member of the following societies:
- International Association for Applied Corneotherapy (I.A.C.)
- Working Group for Aesthetic Dermatology and Cosmetology e.V. (ADK)
- German Society for Scientific and Applied Cosmetology e.V. (DGK)
- Society for Dermopharmacy e.V. (GD)
- Society of German Chemists e.V. (GdCH).