Brazilian Brows Michel Schijff

Klarenbeekstraat 35 rd, 2013 ZD Haarlem
Netherlands

Hall map

BEAUTY DÜSSELDORF 2019 hall map (Hall 11): stand J32

Fairground map

BEAUTY DÜSSELDORF 2019 fairground map: Hall 11

Our range of products

Product categories

  • 02  Direct sales area - Cosmetics direct
  • 02.02  Decorative cosmetics

Decorative cosmetics

Our trade marks

About us

Company details

Brazilian Brows is a supplier of henna for eyebrows in Europe. Expansion to the rest of the world has also started gradually. We ship to all countries.

Brazilian Brows is a natural product that consists of 97% henna. In the remaining 3% we have applied the natural dyes. With our 6 colors you can offer the whole market what they ask for.

Our method is transparent and clear. With our products you are able to create natural tight eyebrows that maintain their results up to 6 weeks. A satisfied customer, with a result of 6 weeks is a great advertisement for your salon.

We stand for good quality, good service and fair prices. But above all, pleasant business!

The names behind Brazilian Brows are Michel and Marlena and we would like to welcome you!

More Less