beauty boutique in Düsseldorf will now offer a concentrated range of products covering beauty and
bath accessories. With a focus on retail, this is where buyers from perfumeries, drugstores, department stores and pharmacies will find clearly presented current trends and products to complement their cosmetics ranges.
We summerized all important information about beautyboutique in Düsseldorf in a short presentation.
Manufacturers and retailers of personal hygiene products and tools as well as high-class accessories will therefore for the first time have an exclusive exhibition venue. The sector has been waiting for a long time for a specific industry meeting point where professionals can exchange ideas in relaxed surroundings.
Every year in March Düsseldorf becomes the centre for beauty products and services. With BEAUTY DÜSSELDORF, the leading show for professional cosmetics, and TOP HAIR Days, the top event in the hairdressing world, Messe Düsseldorf offers a professional focus on cosmetics and hair. beauty boutique creates an ideal addition to complement the industry.
• Personal hygiene
• Haircare and styling
• Decorative cosmetics
• Personal hygiene tools /
• technical equipment
• Cosmetic, toilet and bath bags
• Bath robes, towels, slippers,
• towelling goods
• Bath accessories
• Wellness and Spa
• Gift wrap
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the world’s leading exhibition centres and, with BEAUTY DÜSSELDORF and TOP HAIR Days, the leading exhibition venue for all professionals in the cosmetics sector. And, something even more essential makes Düsseldorf the ideal venue for beauty boutique:
The lifestyle metropolis Düsseldorf lies at the heart of one of the most economically sound regions of Europe. 30 million people alone live within a catchment area of 150 kilometres of Düsseldorf, not to mention the headquarters of the most important retail chains in the area.
The Messe Düsseldorf exhibition centre has functional halls and excellent service facilities. Direct transport connection to the airport, main railway station and autobahns ensure optimal infrastructure:
• Hall 13 is premium quality: modern ground-floor hall lit by daylight, with easy access to the entrances and facilities.
• Düsseldorf International Airport: less than 10 minutes away, with 184 destinations worldwide
• Düsseldorf main railway station: with more than 1,000 trains a day
• By car: excellent autobahn network with dedicated exit to the exhibition centre
legitimate trade visitors, business owners, buyers, marketing directors of perfumeries, drugstores, pharmacies, wholesalers/department stores and retailers (fashion, cosmetics, bath accessories), concept stores as well as selected institutes and salons, buyers’ associations, co-operatives and importers from international markets.
• Focused thoughtfulness: dedicated exhibition hall (ground floor) with separate entrance and individual character
• Professional focus: Düsseldorf is the leading venue for cosmetics shows
• Ideal cost/performance ratio: concentrated over three days – Friday to Sunday – and a participation fee of E180/m2
• No time-wasters: for registered trade visitors only
• Top-calibre ambience: stylish hall design for optimal product presentation
• Additional services: lounges for VIP clients, hotel packages, reduced entrance tickets in return for advertising co-operation
• Enjoyable finale: Get together in the evening for visitors and exhibitors directly in the hall
• Online presence: your own internet presence with new product showroom for exhibitors
• Active visitor promotion: professional media activity and direct marketing
by Messe Düsseldorf